Dec 15, 2012

Peppermint Holly: Night Twelve

Posted by with No comments
Holly took advantage of most of the family being gone tonight. She knew Eric was the only one home and that he sleeps like a rock so she had plenty of time to do this:


She got all of Shaylyn's paintings out as well as her easel. She also got a hold of my special pens and some paper. She said she made a picture too, but we didn't see it...

Read her note:

"Hey, Shaylyn!
I noticed all of your artwork last night.
You're pretty talented, aren't you?
Well, guess what?
I'm an artist too.
Just look at my painting.
And don't tell me there's nothing there.
It's a wonderful painting of a cow eating grass,
but he ate all the grass so he had to head to
another field."

Oh, Holly. That's the oldest story in the book. Certainly you could've used your magic to create some sort of real picture...


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...