Jan 7, 2013

Family & Birthdays

Posted by with 1 comment
So do you remember this past November? That's right I'm talking about NOVEMBER. Deal with it.

Towards the end of November we got together at Eric's mom's house so that she could take our annual family Christmas photos. I'll be honest, she does more with them than I do - but I still like to have them. Well, December got crazy for her - just like it does for most people. So I just recently got the pictures. I shared some on Facebook, but I figure I like to cover all my bases, so the blog needed them to.

I'll be able to tell who my real friends are as this post is 50+ pictures heavy. Booya!

THE FAMILY

... NO, Shaylyn HAS NOT reached me in height, yet. She was standing on a stool...







...It's hard to see in this picture, but she took a berry off the tree and was going to eat it. Eric and I are quick parents and caught her and put an end to that real quick. HAHAHA!...





MOMMY & DADDY






THE KIDDOS




TANIS





SHAYLYN





...Eric's mom was trying to get shots of Shaylyn without the big black eye staring us back down, thus Shaylyn looks like she's modeling/posing in every picture...

LEX




NATE









AILEY



...She may or may not have been bribed with cash to cooperate for pictures...


Guess what. This was the day we also celebrated my birthday along with Eric's. Yeah, I had to share my birthday with Eric and he had to share his with me. I don't mind, really. November is OUR month and I'll share as many days with him as I can. Awww, is that sappy or what?


...Gift card from Eric's brother, Greg...



...Eric's gift from Greg, Lethal Luau Murder Party Game...




...No idea what he said, but it was probably something inappropriate...


...The Candles Lie...


...Again, no idea what he said/did...


...She is gonna ROCK the candles on her next birthday cake!...

1 comment:

  1. I think it's sweet that you and Eric share birthdays. :) I love sappy, mushy stuff. haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...