Jan 29, 2013

Fairy Tale Day

Posted by with No comments
Ah, I love our Elementary School. I seriously do. They do lots of fun things throughout the year and it's stuff I never got to do in Elementary School.

Yesterday I got a notice on FB from the PTA that they're having a Fairy Tale dress-up day at school the next day. I was somewhat frustrated that we had all of a day's notice, but I tried to be calm and talked to Lex and Shaylyn to see what they wanted to do.

Here's what they came up with:


First we have Belle in her 'peasant' attire. We had no blue dress in this house, so we went with purple. People still knew who she was. I'm going to say it's because of her wonderful hairdo. 




Then we had Peter Pan join us. No idea why this boy wanted to be Peter Pan, but we threw something together and eh, people knew who he was. That's good enough for me.




0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...