Jan 17, 2013

Winter Wonderland With Food

Posted by with No comments
Awhile back, my mother in law gave me a couple books. One is creative cookies, another is creative cupcakes. My kids love looking at these and look at them almost weekly.

One day Tanis came to me and showed me some snowmen cupcakes. I thought they were cute and could tell he really wanted to make them. I told him that we could and I'd get stuff for it.

So one night during Christmas Vacation we got busy. These are our snowmen.


They looked a bit different than the picture. The recipe called for coconut slivers and I hate them, so we substituted white chocolate instead. YUMMY. Also while I was shopping, my list called for chocolate kisses. Tanis was shopping with me and saw the peppermint kisses and wanted those, I said it was okay. It wasn't until later that I remembered they were for the hat and snowmen have BLACK hats. LOL!!!

Anyway it was a fun little thing to do with the kids and I think they all enjoyed it. And believe it or not, I don't think I even had 1 cupcake. It might've had something to do with the fact that there's a big fat marshmallow serving as the head!

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...