Jan 10, 2013

Tanis' Christmas Concert

Posted by with No comments
Back on December 13th, Tanis had his Band Christmas Concert. This year I was a bit more on top of things and gave the Grandparents a week or so's noticed before the event. This meant that both sets of Grandparents made it. I think Tanis was more excited about that fact than the concert itself.

Tanis' concert had a start time of I believe 7:00, but to be sure we got some sort of seat, we got there at 6:30, which is when Tanis had to be there anyway. Well, there was a concert already going on that had started at 6:00, so we had to wait outside of the auditorium till the 6:00 concert let out.

We immediately saw Eric's parents and stood in line with them. I kept watching and watching for my parents and just never saw them. When we were let into the auditorium a lot of parents hadn't left. I guess they had kids in more than just the first concert, so we didn't get real great seats to see Tanis. I loved the songs they did and Tanis was thrilled that they were doing 4 numbers.

When the concert was over and we were getting out of our seats, I saw my parents. They had been sitting higher up and I was worried they might've missed most of Tanis' stuff in the concert, but they said they saw it all. YAY!!

For those of you who might care, here's the video. Tanis is the kid with the Santa hat sitting behind the kid who is totally in the way...So rude. ;)


After the concert I convinced the Grandparents to stand with Tanis for a group photo. Awww.

...Told you, the kid was more excited to see all the grandparents than to actually be at the concert...

After the concert we said our goodbye's, thanked our parents for coming out all the way to our neck of the woods and headed home. Eric enjoying a burrito from Beto's that he whined to his parents to bring to him and I enjoyed a churro. Heck, if Eric was gonna get something - I was too. Besides I was upset he didn't want the dinner I had saved for him and sugar is ALWAYS good!

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...