Jan 19, 2013

A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit Him

Posted by with 1 comment
*** This really happened on January 5, 2012***

The other day I decided to take a picture of what's not a rare occurrence around this place.

Ever since Halloween, Ailey's decided she loves dressing up in superhero costumes. I got so sick of it that I just HAD to finally put all the costumes away and out of sight. Well, there was one costume that was mixed in with the towels needing to be washed. I haven't gotten around to putting it away yet, so it's become a staple in Ailey's wardrobe.


That's right, she's wearing Ironman. But look closely, she's also playing with a fairy and a horsey. I decided this is the PERFECT picture to document just how much she is part Eric and part me. The superhero obsessions come from Eric and the obsession with fairies, horses, etc. is all me.

I love that our daughter isn't afraid to show these parts of her personality. Here's praying it stays that way.


1 comment:

  1. I love all of your updates. :) Your older kids are growing so fast! I'm super-impressed that Shaylyn did so much on her own with her science project and that Tanis made it a whole day at his dad's work. My kids would fall asleep at my husband's job, too! haha But what a nice day -- to be with your dad all day. I think I all ready said it, but I'll say it again that I am SO happy for you to be expecting another baby!!! We are going to have to get a bigger vehicle when the time comes that we have #6 (I am not pregnant as of this writing. :) ), too. Our van won't cut it! Anyway, I'm rambling. Thanks for sharing, Shilo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...