Jan 17, 2013

Santa Came!!!

Posted by with No comments
Look! Santa came!!!







Christmas Eve Story continued...I was probably able to get some sleep from about 4 to about 7, when the kids got up, again. Eric told them to let me be and let me sleep for about another hour and a half. He told me it was 8:30, so I should probably get up since we were headed to our families in the afternoon.

I got up and made breakfast for the family, which I of course, couldn't eat. We then headed over to the front room to start Christmas morning. It started with pictures of the kids in their Christmas jammies!




...He thinks his jammies gave his special Ninja powers...


...Yup, she belongs to me. Head straight for the Reese's. ALWAYS...

...Then again, maybe she's like her Daddy and it's all about the caffeine rush in the early morning hours. Nicely played, Eric...

Then we let the kids have their presents. They were totally spoiled this year and I think each of the kids got most of what was on their lists. CRAZY. Santa Eric was mean to little Ailey and wouldn't give her a gift until she gave him a hug. She played right along and this game carried into the afternoon at Eric's parents house.



...The notecard explained that Santa had put points on X-Box Live for a game Tanis wanted...














After gifts were open, of course it was time to play! We let the kids play for a couple hours and then it was time to get ready to head out. Because I felt like crap I sorta dozed off and neither of the girls had their hair done...Heck, I didn't really even do my hair. That tells you just how yucky I felt.

We got to Eric's parents house about when we planned and had a yummy ham lunch. I was able to eat a little bit, but not really having an appetite and being afraid it would come out again, it wasn't real tasty to me. After lunch it was time for presents. The kids got spoiled again and each of us got a Seven Peaks Pass of All Passes from Eric's parents and brother, Greg. Totally appreciated. I don't have any pictures of Christmas afternoon yet. Eric's mom took some, but I'm sure I look like death - so I'm okay never getting them. Hahaha.

Around 5:00, we decided to head to my parents house. I still wasn't feeling well, but tried to enjoy my family. We played some games and to our great surprise, my nephew Vincent came over with his mommy and spent the evening playing games with us.

Sadly, because I didn't want to pass on whatever I had to my sweet little nephews, I couldn't hold either one. It was hard, but I refrained. It also sucks because we don't see Vincent very often at all.

I was able to snack on a few things and nothing came back up, but my stomach still wasn't right and it took 2 more days to feel normal again. Not exactly sure what I got, but no one else in the family got it so I was thankful for that.

And that it how our Christmas played out this year. The kids had lots of fun and enjoyed all the gifts they got. Mommy tried to enjoy Christmas, but it was super hard. Daddy just did what he had to do and helped Mommy out a TON!

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...