Dec 25, 2014

The Countdown Is On: Day Twenty-Five

Posted by with No comments
So there was a gift on Christmas Day too. (Well besides the big gifts they got from Grandma later that day) But, in the excitement of Christmas morning - we may have forgotten to open them. And then when we realized our mistake, it was time to head out the door.

So, I had the kids open the gift in the car. Thank goodness it was a small gift and the kids didn't mind that we weren't doing it like we normally do.

Also, I forgot to take a picture of all the kids together with their gift, so you get what I could get a few weeks later.

DAY TWENTY-FIVE

SCRIPTURE: Doctrine and Covenants 18:10 and Romans 8:16
"Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God;"

"The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that WE ARE the CHILDREN OF GOD:"

SONG: Every Star Is Different - Verses 1&2
"Ever star is different, and so is every child.
Some are bright and happy, and some are meak and mild.
Every one is needed for just what he can do.
You're the only person who ever can be you.

A shining star, shining brightly, not so very far,
Shining brightly; be a shining star.
Shine so brightly;
Shine right where you are, brightly!

I can shine for others and let them feel my love,
Follow the commandments that come from God above.
I can help another to learn to choose the right.
Having faith and courage will let my star shine bright.

A shining star, shining brightly, not so very far,
Shining brightly; be a shining star.
Shine so brightly;
Shine right where you are, brightly!


I thought this was one of the best gifts ever. I just wish my mom would've got one for me too!


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...