Dec 14, 2014

The Countdown Is On: Day Fourteen

Posted by with No comments
So the Nativity was complete, yet there was still 11 days until Christmas, so what was a Grandma to do?

She still kept the scripture/song thing going, but tried to send the kids a message each day with the gift.

DAY FOURTEEN

SCRIPTURE: John 7:37 and 2 Nephi 9:50
"In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, if any man thirst, let him come unto me and drink."

"Come, my brethren, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters; and he that hath no money, come buy and eat, yea, come buy wine and milk without money and without price."

SONG: I Need My Heavenly Father - Verse 1
"I need my Heavenly Father to help me every day.
He wants me to be happy and choose the righteous way.
He wants me to be happy and choose the righteous way."





The kids had this gift pegged, before we even read the scripture and heard the song.




0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...