Dec 8, 2014

Happy #1 Em!

Posted by with No comments
I have two nieces. Two. One is Ailey's age, the other is 3 months behind Jace. While we don't see either girl very often, we definitely don't see little Em very often. Her parents had to move 3 hours away due to work. However, they spend a lot of weekends out here.

One weekend a little bit after Em's official 1st birthday, my sister held her birthday party. I had meant to bring my regular camera, but because of everything that happened that day, I spaced it. So I had to get what I could with my phone.

The Mickey Balloon from my nephew's birthday party was still a hit - well, his head anyway.







Birthday Girl just chillin.



I could do without this whole candle/cake thing....



Grandma playing with the grandkids.


The computer guys of the family helping my brother out with a computer issue.


My favorite picture of the night. Jace gave her a hug on his own. I won't tell you that 2 seconds later he was pulling her down wanting to wrestle.




0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...