Dec 26, 2014

Christmas Time Is Here!!!

Posted by with No comments
It was Christmas morning and we woke up to this:



Okay, so the kids and Eric woke up earlier than I did. Eric does a really good job of keeping the kids quiet so I can sleep on mornings he doesn't have to work. I really appreciate it and by the time I woke up, Jace still hadn't woke up - but the kids were tired of waiting so we kind of had to wake Jace up and he wasn't completely thrilled.

We started off the morning by taking the kids picture in front of the tree in their new jammies.


...Funny story about her missing pj pants. I asked her where her pants were and she said she had to go to the bathroom early in the morning. So she took off her pj pants, put a pair of undies on and a new pair of pants. I was thrilled thinking she had decided to do this potty training thing FINALLY. Well she went all day without an accident, but by the next day decided she was done with undies....





We then got everyone set up in different 'corners' and Santa Eric got ready to hand out the gifts.


And, as always, in an effort to save us all from picture overload, I just take a picture of the kids opening their first gifts and then all their gifts at the end.


...His first gift was a stuffed Curious George...

 

 
...He got all the robot action figures from Real Steel...

 

 
...She kept it all rolled up for the picture, but it was a tiger vinyl print that goes on the wall...

 

And here's a look at everyone's haul from the Santa. These kids got a bit spoiled methinks.

JACE

AILEY

NATE

LEX

SHAYLYN

TANIS

After gifts were all opened, we spent the morning putting things together and getting ready to head to my parents house.

We had a lot of fun hanging out with my family and the kids enjoyed being with their cousins. I didn't take any pictures, though I don't really know why.



0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...