Dec 4, 2014

Peppermint Holly: Night Three

Posted by with No comments
It wasn't hard to tell what our elf was up last night. It was staring right at us. She left us a note anyway...

"You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen. Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen.
But do you recall, the most famous reindeer of all? Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer?

Rudolph really is a pretty cool guy and his nose is really one of the best things about him. It makes him unique and being unique is a good thing. So, I'm giving al lof you red noses! I'm so generous.

I know, I know - I drew on your photos last year. But this time it's more of a gift! You should thank me."

Ahem. At least she hasn't lost her self-confidence, right?






0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...