Feb 26, 2011

Oh, Baby!

Posted by with No comments
My nephew was blessed this past Sunday. It was such a neat experience and I am so glad we were able to be there. After the blessing we headed to my sister in laws parents home for a yummy brunch. While we were there we got these pics:


These are the 2010 babies in the family. Ailey is 1st and is now 9 months old, M comes next and she is 8 months old, C brings up the end and he is 3 months old. It has been so fun for my mom to have all these babies in the family!

I think these pictures are funny because they show personality...Ailey didn't really want to be bothered, M had just woken up from a nap and was really mad that we thought we should get pics, and in true boy style C was just so chill!

Oh, by the way - that's my big sis in the picture with the babies. She is such an awesome aunt and no, none of the babies belong to her.

post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...