Feb 10, 2011

30 Days of Blog Posts: Day 15

Posted by with No comments

Ay yi yi. I hate when I am a day late...

However, things being as they were yesterday, it just wasn't going to happen. First of all, Eric and I had forgotten that Tanis had a science fair project due today and I didn't remember until TUESDAY, so that gave us all of 2 days to work on it. (More on the Science Fair to come in a few days)

So part of yesterday was spent finishing up that science fair project and the other part of yesterday was spent in tears of stress, frustration and feelings of failure. Nathaniel took a bottle of water and a bottle of hairspray to our 1 day old LCD television. Awesome, right?

Anyway, here is yesterdays entry...

DAY 15 - PUT YOUR IPOD ON SHUFFLE: FIRST 10 SONGS THAT PLAY


Alright, I actually listen to songs on my ipod and my computer, so I will share both - just because I need to distraction!

COMPUTER SONGS:

1. You - Rascal Flatts
2. Start A Band- Brad Paisley with Keith Urban
3. Wonder Boy - Lesley Gore
4. Come Back To Me - David Cook
5. Endless Summer Nights - Richard Marx
6. Mayberry - Rascal Flatts
7. For The First Time - Kenny Chesney
8. Istanbul Not Constantinople - They Might Be Giants
9. Burn - Shannon Noll
10. Cupid - Sam Cooke

IPOD SONGS:

1. Playing With The Big Boys - Prince of Egypt Soundtrack
2. Once You've Learned To Be Lonely - Reba McEntire
3. Burn Down The House - SHeDAISY
4. Long Trip Alone - Dierks Bentley
5. California Nights - Lesley Gore
6. Crush - Mandy Moore
7. Say It Right - Nelly Furtado
8. More Today Than Yesterday - Jordan McCoy
9. Dynamite - Taio Cruz
10. Don't Matter - Akon


post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...