Feb 12, 2011

30 Days of Blog Posts: Day 17

Posted by with No comments
I'm late again...What's new? Actually in my defense I got sick quite suddenly last night and still don't feel well. But I figure while I'm banished to my bedroom (Eric's got friends over) I might as well make some good use of time.

Then I get on the computer and see this as the topic....

DAY 17: SOMEONE YOU WOULD WANT TO SWITCH LIVES WITH FOR ONE DAY AND WHY


What a stupid subject. At least in my opinion. Everyone has their good days and their bad days. Everyone has to deal with life not going the way it should go. True, some have it harder than others, but still.

So my answer to this question is NOBODY. I am actually quite content with my life and don't need to feel good feelings by imagining my life as someone else. Sorry it's not a fun answer, but it's how I feel.


post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...