Feb 2, 2011

30 Days of Blog Posts: Day 8

Posted by with 2 comments
DAY 8: SHORT TERM GOALS FOR THIS MONTH AND WHY

Honestly, I don't really set goals - especially short terms goals. I'm not good at the whole following through process, so I don't even begin. I don't make New Year's Resolutions either.

However, in the spirit of these posts I will share 2 short terms goals because that's about all I can think about.


GOAL #1: Continue to workout every week day:
Besides the obvious reasons for working out that often, I've found that it gives me the energy to do the things I need to get done in a day. If I work out right after the kids leave for school, I am so much quicker at getting the house clean and getting ready for the day.

GOAL #2: Post these 30 days of posts ON the day they should be posted:
I am putting this here because there are a few posts coming up that I'm not sure I'm comfortable doing or even that I'll enjoy (this one for instance I put off because I don't like it). Wish me luck with this one....


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I recently blogged about goals... Try focusing on te experience not the goal and see if it works better or you. Click my name to read the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that both of your goals are for you ... not something like "spend more time with my children" or "finish scrapbooking year 2004." Plus, I also love that your goal is not "lose weight," but "just exercise everyday." I don't think, like the comment before mine, that you are fo using on the end result at all ... but how your life is different when you work on said goal. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...