Feb 16, 2011

30 Days of Blog Posts: Day 21

Posted by with No comments
Here I go again with the excuses...It's what I seem to be best at lately...

Life has just been crazy busy these past few days and it leaves me with no energy/desire to blog. Thankfully life has slowed down for awhile again.

DAY 21: A PICTURE OF SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY


Nathan Fillion aka Richard Castle and Mal Reynolds

Jim Parsons aka Sheldon Cooper

TINKERBELL

Now onto serious things....

I love seeing Eric interact with Ailey. Ailey loves her Daddy so much and ALWAYS begs to be held right when he comes in the door after work. Eric is so cute with her and it's so fun to just sit back and watch!

Do I really need to explain?

post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...