Feb 7, 2011

30 Days of Blog Posts: Day 12

Posted by with No comments
Alright, so Sunday's around these parts get pretty crazy and I'm usually never on the computer on Sunday's - thus, these Sunday posts are usually made late...

Anyways...

DAY 12: HOW YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT BLOGS AND WHY YOU MADE ONE


I HONESTLY can't remember how I first found out about blogs. It was over 3 years ago. I just know I happened across one or two somehow.

WHY I made one I do know and that is quite simply to serve as my journal. I stink at the whole paper/pen journaling stuff. It's so much easier to just sit down at the computer and type it all out. Plus, I am such a visual person that I love the fact that I am able to include pictures in all my entries. I then print off my blog and save them in a binder so that years down the road if someone wants to know more about me, they'll have my thoughts and pics to go along with it.


post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...