Feb 3, 2011

30 Days of Blog Posts: Day 9

Posted by with 1 comment

I have to laugh because Eric is keeping me on my toes and making sure I get these posts made. I guess I should feel good to know that he is reading my blog. Thanks, babe! ;)

DAY 9: SOMETHING YOU'RE PROUD OF IN THE PAST FEW DAYS

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
Myspace Icons

Remember yesterday how I said there were some posts coming up that I wasn't excited about? This would be one of them...I guess I'm just not that proud of a person or I don't do anything worth being proud over...I dunno. We'll give this a try.

* I guess I'll start with how regularly I've been exercising. This is the best I've done my ENTIRE life! I've exercised pretty much daily for 2-3 weeks now.

* For Shaylyn's birthday party (more on all her birthday stuff will be coming soon), we played a Pin The Tail On The Donkey type game, but with Medusa's 'son'. Because the quality of the image wouldn't have been great blown up, I had to free hand the character and the snakes. I am not an artist, by any means - but it looked okay. Shaylyn was pleased, so that was good enough for me. And I thought I took a picture of it, but I guess I didn't. :(

* I got good reports from PT conferences about Tanis and Shaylyn. (Lex's teacher is out on Maternity Leave, so I didn't get a chance to talk with her)

* I won a free book the other day. I won't get it for a few weeks, but I'm excited about it. And I suppose it's not really a 'proud' thing - but whatever.

post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...