Feb 16, 2011

30 Days of Posts: Day 22

Posted by with 1 comment
DAY 22: WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT FROM EVERYONE ELSE


Going along with what others have said on this topic - the fact that I am me makes me different from everyone else. But, if you want specifics I'll give you a few:

  • My name...I've met very, very FEW Shilo's in my lifetime

  • I come from a family of 7 children

  • I had 5 kids by the time I was 30 and all of them have the same father (Yes that's normal in these parts, but not in other areas of the country)

  • I never went to college - not even for a short time

  • It seems I give my hubby more 'free' time than other wives give their husbands

  • I actually like my in-laws

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love the things that make you unique! I've enjoyed all these random posts-I've learned so much about you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...