Feb 5, 2011

30 Days of Blog Posts: Day 11

Posted by with 1 comment
DAY 11: ANOTHER PICTURE OF YOU & YOUR FRIENDS

I should've read through the list a little more thoroughly and not shared all the pics I shared the first go around. I guess I'll add these ones:


My sweet baby girl...She's too young to realize she's supposed to hate me. ;)

My Maternal Grandmother....She is such an AWESOME lady. I want to be just like her when I grow up!!!

My bro-in-laws girlyfriend. She's been around since about the time Nate was born. She is just totally sweet and the kids and I love her to death! And I totally realize how pale I am - especially standing next to her - but ah well.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. What makes you think she'll hate you? And the other pictures are just cute! Ailey grew too fast!:( :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...