Feb 10, 2011

30 Days of Blog Posts: Day 16

Posted by with No comments
DAY 16: ANOTHER PICTURE OF YOURSELF

What the heck? There isn't many pictures of me that I haven't already shared...So, I will go back in time and share a few from back when up till now. Sound good? I don't really care if it does or not, I'm still going to do it. :P

I'm the baby!
- About 2 months old -

- About 1 Year Old -

I'm the little girl on the bottom right
- About 5 Years Old -

Daddy/Daughter Activity
- Age 12 -

The Mousetrap
- Age 15 -

My Mom wanted a pic of all her kids...They threw Eric in the back cause he's tall, but it makes it look like we have no relationship at all! BTW - Tanis is in this picture too! LOL
- Age 20 -

For those of you who never got the chance to see me with blonde hair...Here you go!
- Age 25 -

Happy Independence Day 2010
- Age 30 -

post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...