Dec 1, 2013

Grandma Has The Best Treats

Posted by with No comments
It seems to me that Eric's parents have always had candy and treats around their house. Even before they had grandkids. Of course, I could be remembering things wrong - but anyway.

Ever since the grandkids there is never any shortage of treats. Most of the time they are hidden away and only pulled out at Grandma's discretion. However, on the night of the 29th - Jace even found the treats.

"Oh, crap! They caught me!"

"Maybe if I look cute, they'll let me have some."

"Forget being polite - I'm just gonna hold my hand out like the big kids do and see if I get anything."

PLEASE NOTE: We did NOT give our baby any candy. He's only 3 months old...Geez. We're not that stupid.




0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...