Dec 2, 2013

Peppermint Holly: Night 1

Posted by with No comments
I wasn't sure if Peppermint Holly would show up this year, but she surprised us all and last night she came.


Yup, she was totally sitting in the corner.

Here's the note she left:

"Hello my little Hardy friends!!!

Do you remember me? I bet you thought I wasn't coming this year because I'm later than last year.
Well I almost didn't get to come because I wasn't very good for Santa these past few weeks.

He made me a deal that I could be the one to come to your house again this year if I spent my first night sitting in a corner and thinking about what I did wrong. Do you ever have to do that?

I really wanted to come to your house again, so I took my punishment. But it isn't fun. I hope none of you have to have this punishment this month. I'd really much rather be doing other things, wouldn't you?"



0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...