Dec 8, 2013

Daddy's Quarterback

Posted by with No comments
On one of the Christmas Countdown nights, there was a gift we could give to Jace. Since I had the camera, Eric was holding Jace. What unfolded next makes a wife and mother happier than anything else - and bonus, I just happened to have the camera on me.

...A Gift for Me?...

...I totally got this football thing down...

...Please tell me everything you know about this game, Dad...

...That is amazing...

...Oh, it sounds like so much fun!...

...Thanks for this chat, Dad...

...I still think you're weird, though...

... And don't worry - one day, when I'm all big and grown and win the Heisman, I'll make sure I give you all the credit you deserve...

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...