Dec 16, 2013

My Little Hero

Posted by with No comments
I got another note from the school telling me that Lex was going to presented an award at the month's award assembly. He wasn't exactly sure what it was for, but he thought it might be the 'Hero Award.'

Our elementary school has teachers and peers nominate a student each month who is a 'hero.' These are the kids who do things to show they are anything but a bully. It's a way to get kids to focus on being kind to each other instead of being mean. I am totally for it.

So we go to the assembly and sit through the Student Of The Month awards and nope, that wasn't Lex's award. But when it came time for the Hero awards, I had the camera ready to go.


He was so happy to win the award.








0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...