Dec 13, 2013

County Fair Time

Posted by with No comments
There are some projects the kids do at school that make me absolutely crazy. Anytime I have to get involved and I have to do homework - I get annoyed. So I wasn't thrilled that Lex was up to do a county report. But then I got some of the best news in my life: they were doing most of the work in school, DURING school time. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! All we had to do was grab some pictures and I think that was it.

So the weeks went by and Lex completed his project and was really anxious for me to go to the school to see it. I made it a priority as he had something a few weeks before that I missed because I was sick and Jace's timing that day just didn't work out.

I got to the school towards the end of the time frame and Lex's teacher told me that he had been waiting all day for me to come. Made me feel just a little bit thrilled and guilty at the same time. For whatever strange reason, Lex chose to do his report on Uintah County. Um, I don't think he's ever been in that region in his entire life - I'm pretty sure I've only been there a time or two and it hasn't been any time recently.




...Wouldn't be complete without a salt dough relief map...


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...