Dec 18, 2013

Christmas Concert

Posted by with No comments
I absolutely love going to the kids' Christmas concerts. There is something about the music of the season that really helps me feel at peace and feel happy. Tanis' Christmas concert was no exception. While it was difficult to be at a concert again (the last concert we attended was the night Eric's dad passed away), we enjoyed our time. Especially since we only had Jace with us as Shaylyn prefers babysitting to sitting at a concert.




And like a good mom, I tried to get a video of the concert. And like a horribly, unprepared person I found that my memory card was pretty much full, so I only got a little bit. Sorry, Tanis.



...This was one song I wish I had actually gotten, instead of the 30 second snippet I managed to get...


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...