Oct 28, 2013

Student Of The Month

Posted by with No comments
I love moments that can make you happy as a parent.

Shaylyn gave me a note the weekend before the 28th that invited us to an awards ceremony. I asked if it meant she was Student of the Month and she said, "Yes." Just when I was so happy for her, she said her class votes. WHAT?!?!?! Isn't the teacher supposed to choose? Ah well, I guess her teacher gives the students a topic of sorts on who to vote for. The topic for October's SOM was BRAVE. Apparently the class thinks Shaylyn is brave and tries lots of new things or else she's just popular in her class. I guess it helps when you vote for yourself too. HAHAHA!

So early this morning, Jace, Ailey and I headed over to the school. Ailey was still so tired that I took her in her pj's. They have parents sit in the very back of the gym and everything takes place in the front of the gym, so I didn't get great pictures...but we got what we got.






0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...