Oct 14, 2013

Halloween Tees

Posted by with No comments
So a few years ago I started something that's become sort of a tradition. I'm not sure how or why I started it, but I did.

Every year I like to get the kids (and sometimes me) a Halloween shirt. We usually wear them to Gardner Village and the kids get use out of them throughout the month and sometimes the whole year. (If they want to be a werewolf in the middle of May, who am I to stop them?)

This year was no exception, though I started thinking we weren't going to get to Gardner Village anytime this season, nor were we going to do the pumpkin patch. So, I decided we'd do a little photo shoot/modeling on our own time when the kids were out for fall break. I think I ended up taking something like 70 pictures. Relax, I'm not sharing them all with you. However, I did want to share quite a few so I made a quick little video. It seemed slightly easier that way.

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...