Oct 5, 2013

Cute Little Baby Boy

Posted by with No comments
Just a quick little snippet/update of Jace's September. We didn't do much, really. I just took a few photos I thought I'd share...

At the hospital, my brother and sister in law came to visit. They brought with them this cute little bear and a pacifier holder. We use both quite often. The particular bear they gave Jace, though, has a music box in it that plays some white noise type music. We've used it to calm him down a few times. This was once such day.


Then comes this series of photos...

A few months before Jace was even born, our good friends brought us this outfit. Doug had been out of town (In New York) and ran across this onesie. After talking to Heather, she told him to buy it. I was THRILLED!!! You all know that Castle is one of my favorite shows and they work for the NYPD, so this onesie is one I couldn't wait to have Jace wear. I just wish I could've got some better shots...







0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...