Oct 24, 2013

Selfies

Posted by with No comments
There's a reason I don't do selfies very much like most girls do these days. I look stupid trying to come up with just the right face. It's a good thing I'm not a teen I guess. Anyway, the only reason for these selfies is because I was doing a Survivor type thing on one of the Digi Scrapbook forums I'm part of. I wanted a picture of me with the stuffed bear. Take a look here for the completed page and more info.

So anyway I needed this picture to go on my layout...I took like 10 shots and still wasn't completely happy with any of them. I did find 1 that I liked the best to use on my layout, but here's the other ones I feel comfortable sharing. And consider yourselves lucky that I'm not sharing them all over Facebook....AND there's no duck faces...







0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...