Oct 2, 2013

He's Growing Too Fast

Posted by with No comments
I've been truly amazed at how much personality grows in just a few weeks time. Once Jace figured out how to smile, he smiles quite often. Totally loving that. He's also started to enjoy his little activity center a bit. It's hard to see in the pictures, but this activity center has a little sun shaped thing on top that can play music and flash lights - totally wins this kid over.






Then there was this morning. I was taking pictures of the kids for Spirit Week holding Jace in my lap when I noticed he was smiling. He didn't want to be left out and totally hammed it up for the camera.



This little boy seriously amazes me every day. Sometimes I wish he'd just slow down so I could catch my breath and really enjoy this time with him.

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...