Nov 17, 2009

17 Days of Thankful - Day #9

Posted by with No comments
Thankful - Day #9: I am thankful for music.


I don't know where I would be without music.

I always have to laugh when I think back to when I was around 11 - my older brother listened to music CONSTANTLY and I always gave him a hard time, I really didn't see what the purpose of it was.

Then when I was about 12, I found out what the purpose of it was. Since then, there's been no going back.

Music helps get me going and doing what needs to be done. Music inspires me and uplifts me. I am absolutely IN LOVE with lyrics. I love listening to songs and figuring out the message it is trying to put across. Guess that's the "poet" in me. :)


post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...