Nov 12, 2009

17 Days of Thankful - Day #4

Posted by with No comments
Yes, I am purposely making sure that I get day #4 posted on day #4...I had enough "off" days.

Thankful - Day #4: I am thankful for family.


Not only am I thankful for the family I was born into - I am thankful for the family I married into as well.

I love being with my brothers & sisters and my parents, we always have fun and although it's always loud and crazy - it feels like home. But that's what you get when there are 7 kids in the family and add 3 spouses and 5 little kids.

I love Eric's family so much as well, even the aunts and uncles and cousins. They all accepted me from day 1 and I have never felt anything different. It's nice to feel that loved.

Here's to families!!!

post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...