Nov 9, 2009

17 Days of Thankful - Day #1

Posted by with 1 comment

So, the thought occured to me the other day that I wanted to start sharing something I am thankful for every day until Thanksgiving. After all, isn't that what the holiday is mostly about?

This also came about after a particularly hard day last Friday when I realized just how thankful I am for:



THANKFUL - DAY #1: I am so thankful for such great family friends (you know who you are) and my terrific hubby.

I won't go into much detail, but I will say this: while I was having such a rough day, my best friend (after hearing from Lex and her hubby (who heard from Eric) that I was having a bad day) came right over and spent the next 2 hours just talking. Something that was definitely needed.

Then, my dear hubby who I kept whining to, came home from work early because he was so concerned about me. He then took me out for a night away from the kiddos. (Who, by the way, had NOTHING to do with my bad day.)


And I would be remiss if I didn't thank my best friend's hubby for allowing her to come and be with me for 2 hours while he watched the little one!


Look back daily for my new "Thankfuls"!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry. Glad you got away and you actually have friends that live close by that can do that for you! heck I wish I had friends up here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...