Nov 23, 2009

17 Days of Thankful - Day #15

Posted by with No comments
Final round of "cheating"...


Thankful - Day #15: I am thankful for Nate.


Nate is the cutest baby ever! He is so much fun and loves to have fun. Everything for Nate is a game.

Nate makes a game out of everything we do: getting changed, taking a bath, getting a bottle...EVERYTHING!!! It's a lot of fun, when I go to change him he runs around me just waiting for me to "catch" him. When it's time for a bath, I will get his clothes off and he will run in the opposite direction so that I will run after him and grab him. He just loves to play.

Any type of ball is his favorite toy. "Ball" was one of his first clear words and he recognizes all different types of balls. We can keep him happy by giving him a ball to throw and chase around.

This little boy has an attitude like you wouldn't believe though. If things aren't done in just the right way or time, we know about it. He is the type of kid that will literally throw himself on the ground and throw a fit. Sometimes it's just cute and I can't help but laugh. Eric's mom swears that Eric was the same way growing up though - so I have to razz Eric about it when it happens.

I love this baby and I am so thankful that he came to the family when he did. I just wish he would actually sleep through the night. But perhaps I should just be thankful that he loves me so much that when he wakes up in the middle of the night he needs to be right by his mommy.


post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...