Nov 16, 2009

17 Days of Thankful - Day #5

Posted by with No comments
So, uh...Yeah...I got way behind here, but I am going to do my best to get caught up...

Thankful - Day #5: I am thankful for sleep.


Honestly, it is rare that I sleep a full night anymore. The main reason for this: Nathaniel. He is the WORST sleeper EVER!

My other kids were sleeping through the night by about 6 months, if not before...This kid has YET to figure it out!

I am happy if we can get to about 4:00 in the morning before he wakes up - it doesn't happen as much as I would hope, but it does happen on occasion.

The other reason for lack of sleep is pregnancy. It's so fun to have to wake up in the middle of the night to go to the restroom...

So for today, I am going to be thankful for the days when I get to sleep until 4 a.m. without being awoken for some reason. I am also thankful that if I need a nap, I can take one while Nate is napping and the kids are all in school...Somedays, that's the only reason I can get out of bed. ;)


post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...