Nov 16, 2009

17 Days of Thankful - Day #6

Posted by with No comments
Thankful Day #6: I am thankful for fun.


On Saturday, I got to spend the day, away, with my best girl friend. We didn't do anything way too exciting, but it was fun to just spend the day "window shopping."

We ran into a couple people, I'd rather not have ran into - but it's okay, don't think they really recognized me. ;) Let's say my ex-sister-in-law's sister and a friends ex-wife....Not fun!

After we got home from our shopping excursion, we grabbed our hubbies and met up again to play "The Newlywed Game." It was way too much fun! And I am glad Eric was a good sport and played. Our friends totally won the game, but there were a couple questions that didn't really apply to Eric and I in any shape or form, so we had to make up answers.

All in all, a great night, lots of fun!!!

post signature


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...