Nov 19, 2009

17 Days of Thankful - Day #11

Posted by with No comments
Now, this one may leave some of you with a somewhat quizzical look on your face, but here goes.

Thankful - Day #11: I am thankful for Hair Blogs.


What in the heck is a hair blog you might ask? Well it's as simple as it sounds - blogs about hair. I first ran across "hair blogs" when one of my friends from high school mentioned somewhere that she had one.

After checking her blog out and seeing some of the other hair bloggers on her list, I was hooked!!!

I HATE looking at pictures of me when I was elementary school aged because I look like an orphan. (Except for picture day pictures and other special occasion pictures) I've told myself that my daughter is NOT going to go through the same thing.

In fact Eric and I were talking about this the other day. There is going to come a day when Shaylyn won't be so kind and let me do her hair and I dread that day. But, hopefully - she'll be so used to having her hair done, she'll be a bit more experienced at doing her own hair than I was.

It's been fun to find new hairdo's to do with Shaylyn and I LOVE that she has such long hair. It makes things so much easier.

Shaylyn's teacher last year told me that there were a couple other Mom's who wanted me to put like a hair-do book together for them. I just laughed and felt guilty as more than half the do's I do with Shaylyn AREN'T my idea. Some kids in her class even referred to her as: "The girl with the hair."

Wow, I totally went off with this subject...But hey, I am really thankful for my hair blogs!

post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...