Jul 8, 2008

VACATION ~ Day 6 ~ July 1, 2008

Posted by with No comments
Another day for visiting and nothing else really.

I needed to do some laundry to keep us clothed for the last leg of our trip, so I hung out at Grandma & Grandpa's doing laundry while Eric and Dave headed to Best Buy to buy Grandma a new computer.

Eric was only gone for an hour or two, but it was long enough that sad to say, when he got back I had an emotional breakdown. He got me calmed down for the most part and tried to find a way "out" for me, as he still had to get his Grandma's computer set up and working. So after he talked to his parents (his Dad also needed to get out) they took the kids and I to get some ice cream and took us to the park.

This was much needed for me. The kids had fun running around and playing on the park and I just had a good time getting fresh air and watching the kids play. Shaylyn and Eric's mom even had a "swing race." That was fun to see.

Shaylyn even made this little critter (Pictured Below) by things she saw lying around.


After the park we headed back to finish laundry and get Eric. When Eric was done, we left and had a late dinner at Wendy's and then went to bed.

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...