Jul 8, 2008

VACATION ~ Day 10 ~ July 10, 2008

Posted by with 1 comment
Another early wake up call! I think we ended up leaving the hotel around 6. We were headed home. It was an 8 hour drive and I think we all just wanted to get home.

I was sick of travelling by this time and sick of early wake up calls. I tried to sleep in the car, but failed...I never have really been able to sleep in a car.

The kids weren't quite as behaved either. This could be due in part to the fact that for most of the trip Shaylyn was in the back by herself, but for this round she was in the middle seat. Oh well.

I know that Nate is sick of his seat as he has screamed bloody murder these past couple days when we've put him in the seat to run to the store.

And I got smart at the end of the trip...In the beginning I would try to fit my fat butt into that middle seat to feed the baby, but towards the end I realized Tanis & Shaylyn could help out. Don't know that I would take a long car trip with a 2 month old baby again, though.


The kids were all super terrific considering everything. I was very thankful for that.

1 comment:

  1. I love it when the children are good on road trips! It looks like you had a fun time. I'm sure Eric's grandparents appreciated the effort in coming to celebrate with them. TFS your pictures, it was cool to see them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...