Jul 8, 2008

VACATION ~ Day 4 ~ June 29, 2008

Posted by with No comments
Ah, Sunday...
This was one of the most relaxing days. We decided to just go to Eric grandparents Sacrament Meeting only. In that ward it is the last meeting. So at about 12:30 off we headed. Had this been my first time out of state I would've been shocked that it took 20 minutes to get there.

After the meeting we headed back to the hotel to change & rest for an hour. We then headed back to the grandparents house for a lunch of chicken noodle soup. Eric's mom makes the best! And the rest of the night was spent visiting.

That night the kids tried, unsuccessfully, to catch fireflies. I was also excited by the fireflies...I always kinda thought they were made up...Silly me, I know.


Then it was back to the hotel for bed.

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...