Jul 18, 2008

Retraction...

Posted by with No comments
"Boy, do I feel sheepish..." (Guess what movie that's from)

Anyway, so a couple weeks ago I made a post entitled, I'm Just Gonna Say It. While it was a random post, there is also some fallacies (I hope I spelled that right) in it.

Clay Aiken is in fact going to be a father, but it isn't with a male counterpart. The Jaymes he is living with and who is said to be his BFF is actually a female. Sure, she is old enough to be his mother, but at least she is female. Apparently it was still through Artificial Insemination though. The wrong information is courtesy of skimming a magazine article in the grocery store check out line. Sorry.

While Clay still remains mum when asked about his sexuality - maybe there is hope that he is batting for the right team. :D

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...