Sep 1, 2010

What Was I Thinking???

Posted by with No comments
So, in my quest to find new digital scrapbook kits I once ran across a certain site. Well all of her kits are located at another site for purchase.

I bought a kit once and then started to get newsletters from the company.
In the last newsletter there was a competition of sorts....It was about layouts and using as much of a kit as you can (with it still looking nice) to showcase the kit...

Yesterday, guess what I did?

I signed up to be in this competition...I am now wondering WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS I THINKING!?!?!?! I usually 'scraplift' others ideas...


I got the first kit today and will work on the layout probably later today - it has to be done by midnight Saturday...

Luckily I have an idea in mind this go around...and maybe I'll get booted out so I won't have to worry about it next week...Guess we'll see...

I will share the layout here when I get it done, so any of you that are interested can see!


post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...