Sep 22, 2010

In Case You Were Wondering Wednesday

Posted by with 1 comment

Week Two of In Case You Were Wondering Wednesday:

1. Are most of your friends in life new or old? Old

2. Do you like candy necklaces? I used to, but I haven't had one in a looong time so I don't know anymore.

3. Do you eat raw cookie dough? Everytime I make cookies and I ain't dead yet

4. Pancakes or French Toast? Pancakes

5. How do you like your eggs? Scrambled

6. Creamy or crunchy peanut butter? Crunchy

7. Instant or home-made mashed potatoes? Home-made

8. Can you handle the truth? Sometimes

9. What is the compliment you get most often from people? "You're so sweet."

10. If you were another person. would you be friends with yourself? I'd sure hope so

11. Is anyone on your bad side right now? Nope

12. Do you like your music loud or soft? Somewhere in between actually

13. Do your jeans have rips, holes and tears in them? Negative

14. When was the last time you fell over or ran into something? Earlier this morning I ran into the door jam with my shoulder

15. What's the first movie that gave you nightmares? It - I watched in on TV with my Dad when I was like 10...Bad choice...

16. Have you ever sung in front of the mirror? Yes

17. Do you talk a lot? Depends on who I am with, but usually, no

18. Do you make up your own words? No

19. A you typically a jealous person? Not typically, but I do get jealous at times

20. What is something you say a lot? Whatever

21. What was the last movie you saw in theaters? I think it was Inception

22. Do you still talk to the person you had your first kiss with? No

23. When was your last kiss? This morning

24. Are you/have you been in love? I am in love right now

25. Do you consider love a mistake? Nope

post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...