Sep 16, 2010

Talking Tunes Thursday

Posted by with No comments
My memory is functioning today! Yay!!!

Here's this weeks entry...



Read about Talking Tunes Thursday here.


Today's Song: 7 Things - Miley Cyrus




--- Teenage breakups are so difficult. In this song she lists all the things that really annoyed her about her guy. She then decides to list the things she liked and now misses. ---

I like this song because I can relate to it in a way. Every break up is hard and there are always things you love and things you don't love in a person. And you always end up comparing the ex to the current and you will most likely find things you miss.

I really like this song for so many reason. It's nice to hear someone sing with feeling and to be so open about things. I also like the music. It's just one of those songs that I'm a bit embarrassed to admit I like.

On the table for next week: 8th World Wonder - Kimberley Locke

If anyone else would like to join me in doing Talking Tunes Thursday - I would love for you to join me. I will email you the little 'siggy' (or feel free to create your own) and I can link to your blog at the end of each 'session'


post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...