Sep 2, 2010

Talking Tunes Thursday

Posted by with No comments
It's back and this one is a bit close to the wire...

I didn't figure Thursdays would be so busy when I started this all, but apparently they are quite busy lately...

Hopefully that will change or else I will be smart enough to write it earlier in the week and set it up to post on Thursday...




Read about Talking Tunes Thursday here.

Today's Song: 409 - The Beach Boys




--- I'm pretty sure this song is about a car. The guy saves up money to buy a new car and is pretty excited about it. ---

I grew up listening to the Beach Boys because of my Dad. Some early music related memories I have are Beach Boy songs. I guess my Dad really enjoyed them. But all they talk about are cars and the beach...Luckily the sound pretty darn good.

So not a favorite song of mine in any sense of the word. Not even sure why I am including it in my 'list.' I guess I could say it has a nice enough 'beat' and that's what keeps me listening to it.

On the table for next week: 7 Things - Miley Cyrus

If anyone else would like to join me in doing Talking Tunes Thursday - I would love for you to join me. I will email you the little 'siggy' (or feel free to create your own) and I can link to your blog at the end of each 'session'

post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...