Sep 8, 2010

Family Pics

Posted by with 2 comments
On August 20th, we had our family pictures done by someone other than Eric's mom. (LOL - if you'll remember in previous posts I've said how I'm too cheap and what not to pay someone, well I finally paid someone.)

We had them done by a lady in our ward. Her name is
Cindi Braby. She did such a great job. She was especially good at getting pics of the kids, cause a couple of them were a little less than cooperative!

I am only posting my faves, but you can see all of them on our family website!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are fantastic! Where did you go? I especially love the buildings and fence in the background. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the pictures turned out great! I really do love your hair and think it looks good. I love the color. And I think it's safe to say I have pretty good style/fashion sense when it comes to hair! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...