Nov 15, 2008

Lexism #2

Posted by with 1 comment
Lex did it again....This time he said something really hilarious though...


TANIS: Can I play outside?

ERIC: No because Mom is going to be going somewhere, and I have to go to work and we just need to know where everyone is.

TANIS: Where is Mom going?

SHILO: Just down the street.

LEX: Who's going to watch us?

SHILO: Your father.

LEX: Which father????


This was just too funny not to share....And as a teaser the following pic from Boondocks. This is just one picture Eric's mom emailed me. We are heading there tomorrow and I plan to get all the pics I can and share the cutest ones.
Posted in

1 comment:

  1. Haha! "Which father?" That cracks me up! :) :) I love the things kids say...I never get tired of it -- even when they're not my own. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...